帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
一个老兵
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:3518 积分:31704 威望:5 精华:20 注册:2005-10-31 11:40:50
数字音频接口  发帖心情 Post By:2006-7-25 1:57:12 [只看该作者]

数字音频接口 S/PDIF YANGDJ编辑

不好意思,没从E文翻成中文,但是为和国外客户沟通,试试啊.

•(Sony/Philips Digital Interface) is a standard audio transfer file format. It is usually found on digital audio equipment such as a DAT (Digital Audio Tape) machine or audio processing device. It allows the transfer of audio from one file to another without the conversion to and from an analog format, which could degrade the signal quality.

•The most common connector used with an S/PDIF interface is the RCA connector, the same one used for consumer audio products. An optical connector is also sometimes used.

数字音频接口 I2S

•I2S (Inter-IC Sound) is a serial bus (path) design for digital audio devices and technologies such as compact disc (CD) players, digital sound processors, and digital TV (DTV) sound. The I2S design handles audio data separately from clock signals. By separating the data and clock signals, time-related errors that cause jitter do not occur, thereby eliminating the need for anti-jitter devices. An I2S bus design consists of three serial bus lines: a line with two time-division multiplexing (TDM) data channels, a word select line, and a clock line.

•JP3 插头和插座

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-07-25 01:59:04编辑过]

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
一个老兵
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:3518 积分:31704 威望:5 精华:20 注册:2005-10-31 11:40:50
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-7-30 2:22:10 [只看该作者]

化了一点时间,作了个试译,如下:

S/PDIF接口

(索尼-菲利普数字接口)是一个标准的音频传输的文件格式.通常可在数字音频设备如DAT(数字音频磁带)

机或音频处理装置上见到.它容许音频从一个文件转换到另一个而不用转出入于模拟格式,那会降低信号质

量的.

采用S/PDIF接口上的最普用的连接器是RCA连接器,是和消费性音频率产品上一样的连接器.

数字音频接口 I2S

IS(IC声音)是一个为数字音频装置用的串行总线(通路)设计,也就是为如CD播放机,数字声音处理器以

及数字电视(DTV)声音那些装置用的技术.IS设计分离于时钟信号来处理音频数据.跟据其分离数据和时

钟信号的特点,就不发生那种产生颤动的与时间相关的误差,因此排除了反颤动装置的需求.一个IS总线

由三个串行纵线组成:一条带两个时分多路(TDM)数据通道的信号线,一条是字的选择线,还有是一条时钟线

.YANGDJ编译

回到顶部