共有8805人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:老牌音响厂商B&W被收购了!

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
ning_5987
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:职业侠客 帖子:127 积分:992 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2015-5-26 16:05:31
老牌音响厂商B&W被收购了!  发帖心情 Post By:2016-5-9 17:22:35 [只看该作者]

正如标题所说,老牌音响厂商Bowers & Wilkins被收购了,而收购方不是什么大公司,确切来说还只是一个只有40名员工的硅谷初创企业EVA Automation.收购金额似乎并没有公开,对于EVA Automation这样名不见经传的企业吞并像Bowers & Wilkins这样的业界大佬,还真是罕见的例子.
老牌音响厂商B&W被收购了
  虽然EVA Automation不太知名,涉足的是自动化家具市场,但其创办人Gideon Yu却是来头不小.他是前YouTube、Facebook首席财务官,如今也是美式足球队旧金山49人队的大股东.
老牌音响厂商B&W被收购了
  有消息称,是Bowers & Wilkins一方主动寻求买家,并且于去年找到了Eva Automation.双方一拍即合,很快敲定收购的决议.分析称,Bowers & Wilkins之所以寻求出售,主要是因为应对流媒体音乐以及互联网大潮不力.虽然Bowers & Wilkins的技术实力毋庸置疑,但在更受当今用户欢迎的软件体验、无线流播等方面反应迟缓.
  EVA Automation已经给出了收购Bowers & Wilkins后的一些计划,包括保留Bowers & Wilkins单独品牌,其1100名员工不会受到裁员,也可以继续销售既有的产品线.EVA Automation与Bowers & Wilkins将会在产品上合作,合作的新品或将在2017年中旬发布.不难想象,新品将会有别于以往Bowers & Wilkins的传统风格.

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
g574100239
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:职业侠客 帖子:94 积分:811 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2011-4-25 2:04:33
  发帖心情 Post By:2016-5-9 18:07:55 [只看该作者]

我擦~图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
chenbin
  3楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:论坛游民 帖子:17 积分:325 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2016-4-21 18:41:00
  发帖心情 Post By:2016-5-9 19:00:26 [只看该作者]

厉害!

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
ning_5987
  4楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:职业侠客 帖子:127 积分:992 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2015-5-26 16:05:31
  发帖心情 Post By:2016-5-9 19:14:40 [只看该作者]

智能家居势不可挡啊

回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
danny
  5楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信 一天到晚游泳的鱼
等级:黑侠 帖子:533 积分:5741 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2005-11-3 9:29:19
  发帖心情 Post By:2016-5-10 13:21:57 [只看该作者]

EVA Automation joins forces with Bowers & Wilkins

A letter from our founder

Friends of EVA,

I am beyond thrilled to announce that we have acquired Bowers & Wilkins—in my opinion, the absolute quality and design leader in high-end audio equipment. I’ve personally been a huge fan and loyal customer of Bowers & Wilkins for decades and truly admire and respect their Chairman, Joe Atkins. What he and his team have created over the past 30 years is simply inspiring.

Since I founded EVA Automation two years ago, we have been working hard to create fantastic home A/V user experiences. When it was time to seek out partners for our journey ahead, Bowers & Wilkins was unquestionably our #1 choice, and after I met Joe and his team, it was immediately clear that we share the same long term product vision and sincere passion for home entertainment.

To my new friends at Bowers & Wilkins: I can’t wait to meet all of you! Your brand and heritage are second to none, and we at EVA are excited to operate as one combined company under the Bowers & Wilkins name. Joe Atkins has graciously agreed to remain the CEO of our combined company, while I will be our Executive Chairman. There are very few leaders in home A/V as experienced, respected and successful as Joe, and I look forward to partnering with and learning from him…and all of you.

One of the most important parts of our acquisition is that Joe is maintaining a significant equity stake in our combined company and will be joining our board of directors, further aligning all of our interests.

We will have much, much more to announce when the time is right about our vision and our products. In the meantime, we will continue to work hard on developing a truly special, highly integrated, and easy to use home A/V experience that I know you’ll love.

Until then,

Gideon Yu
Executive Chairman
Bowers & Wilkins

学习
 回到顶部